Sponsors & Supporting Members
The European Centre of Tort and Insurance Law is currently supported, among others, by the following major sponsors:
Further sponsors, in alphabetical order:
- Austrian Federal Ministry of Justice
- Austrian Insurance Association
- Austrian Society for Bank Research (BWG)
- ECCLESIA Versicherungsdienst GmbH
- Fachverband Maschinen und Metallwaren Industrie, Vienna
- Federal Office of Justice, Switzerland
- Gesellschaft für Risiko-Beratung mbH (GRB)
- Prof. (FH) Mag. Otto Lucius
- Swiss Insurance Association
In 2007 and 2009 ECTIL was supported by the European Union/Commission Directorate General freedom, security and justice.
Donations made to ECTIL are, according to §4a Abs2 Z1 and Abs3 Z4 to 6 of the Austrian Income Tax Law (Einkommensteuergesetz, EStG), tax-reducing donations.
Further institutions and individuals are supporting members.
The European Centre of Tort and Insurance Law welcomes applications to become supporting members (minimum annual membership fee € 1,000).
Supporting members can take part in the Annual Conference on European Tort Law at half the regular price. They are further entitled to participate in all other conferences and presentations of the Centre for free. In addition, members receive all publications of the Centre in the Tort and Insurance Law series starting with the year they enter at no cost.
The following individuals and institutions are currently supporting members of ECTIL:
Attorneys & Law Firms