World Tort Law Society’s Conference on the topic of Product Liability, organised by the Institute for European Tort Law (ETL) and the European Centre of Tort and Insurance Law (ECTIL)
- Conference on Human Rights and Tort Law, December 1, 2009
- Conference on the topic of ‘Aims of Tort Law’, 16-17 October 2015, Vienna
- Conference on Compulsory Liability Insurance in European Legal Systems
- Directors' and Officers' (D&O) Liability, 28 March 2017, Vienna
- European Group on Tort Law Meeting
- Medical Malpractice in Global Context Conference, December 3-4, 2010
- Symposium: Journalistic Privilege 20 March 4:30pm
- World Tort Law Society's Conference on the topic of Product Liability, 17 September 2015, Vienna
- 9th Annual Conference on European Tort Law 8-10 April 2010
- Symposium: Presserat – quo vadis? March 31, 2011, 4:30 pm
- Media Governance between Law and Self-Regulation, 5. November, 2009, 16.30
- Symposium: WikiLeaks – New Rules for New Forms of Communication?, October 6, 2011
This conference of the World Tort Law Society (WTLS) was organised by the Institute for European Tort Law (ETL) and the European Centre of Tort and Insurance Law (ECTIL) and took place on the 17th September 2015 in the Austrian Ministry of Justice (Palais Trautson), Museumsstraße 7, 1070 Vienna. The WTLS is currently conducting research on this issue dealing with and analysing current problems of product liability worldwide. Helmut Koziol (ECTIL) presented his comparative conclusions to which international scholars offered their comments: YANG Lixin (Renmin University, Beijing), Catherine M. SHARKEY (New York University), Ken OLIPHANT (University of Bristol) und Anton FAGAN (University of Cape Town). The attendance of international renowned scientists from various parts of the world allowed for a special focus on the different utilized solution mechanisms. The Conference provided ample opportunity for discussion and debate.
Pictures of the event are available [here].