The Principles of European Tort Law (PETL), the work of the European Group on Tort Law first published in full in 2005 is now available in a full Chinese translation along with the accompanying commentary.
Alongside this worthy work, and avaliable for the first time in Chinese translation, are some of the works from the previous series of works overseen by the European Group, 'Unification of Tort Law', specifically:
- H. Koziol (ed.), Unification of Tort Law: Wrongfulness, ISBN 978-7-5036-9520-9
- J. Spier (ed.), Unification of Tort Law: Causation, ISBN 978-7-5036-9521-6
- U. Magnus (ed.), Unification of Tort Law: Damages, ISBN 978-7-5036-9909-2
- J. Spier (ed.), Unification of Tort Law: Liability for Damage Caused by Others, ISBN 978-7-5036-9726-5
- U. Magnus/M. Martín-Casals (eds.), Unification of Tort Law: Contributory Negligence, ISBN 978-7-5118-0066-4
These works are all available from Law Press China publishing house and are happily welcomed as an excellent opportunity to increase the impact of the European Tort Law tradition on other continents and in other legal cultures.
More information is avaliable here.